Applications will be reviewed and teams will be notified of their acceptance by the Tournament Director. All teams are confirmed on a first come first served basis.
Team Registration: Surf the REGISTRATION menu to register your team and pay the entry fee.
Individual Player Registration: Click here to register.
Levels: BOYS’ 1999-2012 Divisions
GIRLS’ U8, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, U17 Divisions
- 4 games min. 5-7 max.
- Awards for Champions and Finalists
- On site athletic trainer & certified REP officials at all times
- Photograph on site, team pictures, & games available on DVD for souvenirs
- Hotel Discounts
“Highly-fun” competitive tournament operated by dedicated, experienced and bilingual staff
- Several kiosks present during the tournament for your hockey needs
- The hockey festival run and end on time
- All rinks located in one place and easy access from Hwy-401, no traffic
Hockey rules and regulations: Please download the rules and regulations and print them. Please read them carefully.
CheckList for Coaches/Managers. Surf this web page to get ready for the event that you would like to participate. Thank You!
Waiver of Liability Release. Please read carefully this document.
Location: Games are mostly played in the 4-pads arenas at the Kingston Invista Multiplex Centre, Kingston, On, Canada.
Surf the pages under this section to learn about more the features, the rulings, the direction for the rink and any common questions you may have. Thank You!