LIMITED TO 30 PLAYERS
Due to popular demand in July, we are offering a second full-day camp this summer! As always, we have a great instructor to camper ratio, experienced coaches, involved counselors, and excited campers!
Camp is perfect for boys and girls aged 5-12 years old!
Camp Fee: $399 (including 13% HST) including a jersey and snacks. $150 deposit is due with the application to reserve your spot; and $249 is due before July 15, 2018.
Referral Program: Want to bring a friend? We will give you a refund of $25 for referring a friend who pays the full registration fee.
Welcome Package for our camp will be sent one (1) week before the camp.
Cancellation Policy: Please find our cancellation policy by clicking here.
To register, please complete the registration form below and pay your registration fee. Submit one form per child:
- 2 ½ hrs on-ice skills development per day led by Hockey Canada High Performance Coaches
- 2 ½ hrs off-ice per day playing various sports and off-ice skills development
- Snacks every day (Bring your own lunch)
- Camp starts at 9:00 AM
- Free early drop-off (8 a.m. or after)
- Free late pick-up (5 p.m. or before)
- Great instructors & loads of Fun!!!
A typical daily schedule:
- 8:00-9:00: Drop-off
- 9:00: Dress & Warm-up
- 9:30: On Ice Drills (Skating Skills)
- 11:00: Change/Snacks
- 11:15: Off-ice skills development
- 12:00-1:15: Lunch, Dress/Conditioning
- 1:30: On-ice Drills (Puck skills)
- 2:20: Change/Snacks
- 3:00: Outdoor sports
- 4:00-5:00: Pick-up
Kingston Invista Multiplex Centre
(Located at 1350 Gardiners Rd., Kingston, Ontario, K7P 0E5)
For more information, email Ryan Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org