Our July Camp is now full!
Are you still looking for a full-day hockey camp for your child? We are offering a second camp in August! REGISTER HERE FOR AUGUST CAMP
For those who are attending our July Camp, we will send a Welcome Package with specific details and information for your child one (1) week before the camp.
- 2 ½ hrs on-ice per day led by Hockey Canada High Performance Coaches
- Hockey drills to enhance the player’s skills
- Team Building Exercises
- Mini-games (hockey, soccer, agility races, etc.)
- Off-ice skills development
- Outdoor activities
- Snacks every day (Bring your own lunch)
- Camp starts at 9:00 AM
- Free early drop-off (8 a.m. or after)
- Free late pick-up (5 p.m. or before)
- Great instructions & loads of Fun!!!
A typical daily schedule:
- 8:00-9:00: Drop-off
- 9:00: Dress & Warm-up
- 9:30: On Ice Drills (Skating Skills)
- 11:00: Change/Snacks
- 11:15: Off-ice activities
- 12:00-1:15: Lunch, Dress/Conditioning
- 1:30: On-ice Drills (Puck skills)
- 2:20: Rest/Snacks
- 3:00: Soccer drills & Mini-game
- 4:00-5:00: Pick-up
Kingston Invista Multiplex Centre
(Located at 1350 Gardiners Rd., Kingston, Ontario, K7P 0E5)
For more information: email Ryan Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy: Please find our cancellation policy by clicking here.