We are now in our 5th year for our annual hockey camp! As always, we have a great instructor to camper ratio, experienced coaches, involved counselors, and excited campers!
This year we are offering two divisions:
- Recreational for anyone between the age of 5-10 years old
- Competitive for A/AA/AAA players between the age of 8-12 years old
Recreational Program (5-days): This program is perfect for beginners and recreational players. We will focus on individual skill development while learning how to play Hockey! Our instructors will help the young athlete to improve her/his skating, stick-handling, shooting, and many other skills. Program for young boys and girls aged 5 up to 10 years old.
Competitive Program (5-days): Our Competitive program is designed for players playing in A/AA/AAA divisions. We will work on skating skills, puck skills, conditioning drills, and tactical skills. The program is perfect for boys and girls aged 8-12.
Camp Fee: $399 (including 13% HST) including snacks. $150 deposit is due with the application to reserve your spot; and $249 is due before June 1st, 2018.
Referral Program: Want to bring a friend? We will give you a refund of $25 for referring a friend who pays the full registration fee.
Welcome Package will specific details and information on your child will be SENT one (1) week before the camp.
Cancellation Policy: Please find our cancellation policy by clicking here.
Registration online: To register, please complete the registration form below and pay your registration fee. Submit one form per child:
- 2 ½ hrs on-ice per day led by Hockey Canada High Performance Coaches
- Hockey drills to enhance the player’s skills
- Team Building Exercises
- Mini-games (hockey, soccer, agility races, etc.)
- Off-ice skills development
- Outdoor activities
- Snacks every day (Bring your own lunch)
- Camp starts at 9:00 AM
- Free early drop-off (8 a.m. or after)
- Free late pick-up (5 p.m. or before)
- Great instructions & loads of Fun!!!
A typical daily schedule:
- 8:00-9:00: Drop-off
- 9:00: Dress & Warm-up
- 9:30: On Ice Drills (Skating Skills)
- 11:00: Change/Snacks
- 11:15: Off-ice activities
- 12:00-1:15: Lunch, Dress/Conditioning
- 1:30: On-ice Drills (Puck skills)
- 2:20: Rest/Snacks
- 3:00: Soccer drills & Mini-game
- 4:00-5:00: Pick-up
Kingston Invista Multiplex Centre
(Located at 1350 Gardiners Rd., Kingston, Ontario, K7P 0E5)
For more information, email Ryan Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org