1-3 June 2018, Kingston, On, Canada
Welcome to our Girls Ice Hockey Tournament. Last year, closed to 70 girls teams participated as several players have been scouted and invited. We expect a good level of competition in 2018 while players and teams from Eastern/Western Canada, Ontario, and US will be present.
Levels offered: U8 (2009…); U10 Tier 1 & Tier 2 (2007…); U11 (2006…); U12 (2005…); U13 (2004…); U14 (2003…); U17 (2002-2000) (U17 starts on Friday 3-4PM)
Tournament Features & Highlights
- 4 Games Guaranteed with a possibility of 6/7
- On site trainer & certified officials at all times
- Highly competitive tournament operated by dedicated, experienced, & bilingual staff
- Photograph on site, team pictures, & games available on DVD
- Family-oriented tournament as siblings can play for our tournament Prospects teams…
- Tournament over 1-2 PM on Sunday & affordable for family
- Awards to Champions & Finalists. Souvenirs for players
- All pads (4) located in one place and easy access from Hwy-401, no traffic
- Several kiosks present during the tournament for your hockey need
- FOCUS on the prospect athlete’s skills development
- The event run and end on time and much more
HOCKEY TEAM REGISTRATION -Entry fee: $1075 Can (include the 13% HST). Submit one form per team. Please complete the form below and a payment web page will be displayed to make a payment: $450 deposit – entrance fee (non-refundable) as soon as possible required to hold your spot; and a $625 final payment, due 1 MONTH before the date of the event.
INSCRIPTION D’UNE ÉQUIPE -Frais: 1075 Can ( includes the 13% HST). Remplir une formule d’inscription pour chaque équipe. Complétez la fiche d’inscription du tournoi ci-dessous et une page Web s’affichera pour payer les frais d’inscription: 450$ dépôt (non remboursable) dès que possible pour réserver votre spot; et un montant final de 625$ dû 1 MOIS avant la date de l’évènement.
Player registration: $179 for 4 games guaranteed. Click here to register.
Surf this sub-menu to learn about more the Girls’ activities that we offer.