4-6 May 2018, Kingston, On, Canada
You are invited to participate in our Junior/College showcase in Kingston, Ontario. Junior & College’s scouts will be invited to join to evaluate your skills’ level. A nice weekend of competition to prepare/challenge your team for the next winter season?
Levels Offered: U18 (99…)*, U16 (2001…), 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
* 2 players born’ s 98 max allowed per team for U18
Tournament Features & Highlights
- 4 Games Guarantee (“1-12 + 2-15 stop time periods”)
- Great opportunity for Junior coaches to recruit skilled players for their programs while coaching their own teams
- The 2001-20054 players/teams will be held during the same weekend for coaches to start watching future Prospects
- Excellent competition for your Rookies camp!
- On site athletic trainer & TOP AAA certified officials at all times
- Highly competitive tournament operated by dedicated & experienced staff
- Awards to Champions & Finalists
- Hotels discount & Airports closed to Kingston, On, CA
Waiver of Liability Release: Please PRINT and GIVE this document, Waiver-Release, fully completed to the Tournament’ s administrator before your first game. Thank you.
ICE HOCKEY TEAM REGISTRATION: Entry fee: $1189 CAN (include 13% HST). Submit one form per team. Please complete the form below and a payment web page will be displayed to make a paymen: $400 deposit – entrance fee (non-refundable) as soon as possible required to hold your spot; and a $789 final payment, due 1 MONTH before the date of the event?
INSCRIPTION DE L’ÉQUIPE -Frais: 1189$ Can (incluant 13% HST). Remplir une formule d’inscription pour chaque équipe. Complétez la fiche d’inscription du tournoi ci-dessous et une page Web s’affichera pour payer les frais d’inscription: 400$ dépôt (non remboursable) dès que possible pour réserver votre spot; et un montant final de 789$ dû 1 MOIS avant la date de l’évènement.